Tuesday, April 20, 2010

March for Babies on Sunday!

We are five days away from the March for Babies which we will be doing along with my parents, Andy, Sarah, Marcus, Deagan, Trevor, and Stephanie. We are really looking forward to this year's event as we will finally be able to do it together, in the same location.

Thank you so much to all of you who have donated already to the March for Babies. As you know, we do this not only to honor Landon's brief life with us, but also to celebrate all of the healthy babies who have been born in our families and to our friends.

If you would still like to contribute, you may do so either by clicking on the banner at the top of the page or by visiting my personal page where you can read more fully about why we walk. I am only $370 from my personal fundraising goal and am confident I can reach it, with your help.

As always, thank you for all of your support. We'll post walk pictures after Sunday's event.

No comments: