Friday, September 26, 2008

New Photos

I have added 4 new photo albums to our group room on Snapfish. Let me know if you need the room code.

Thanks to those of you who commiserated with my car seat posting, put things in perspective for me, and helped me realize that the mistake is more normal than I had thought. Also, a HUGE thanks to all of you who offered sleep suggestions. I followed the idea a few of you had (start bedtime earlier) and Jack slept last night from 9:15 to 7:00 this morning, with just two short feeds between 9:15 and 12:30. So I got solid sleep from 12:30 on! That meant Mick actually got to spend a little cuddly time with a happy Jack this morning before he went to work. (Poor Mick usually arrives home right as Jack starts what I call his "unhappy hour" -- which tends to drag on for more than just an hour!) We'll see if last night was a fluke or if this will continue...

3 comments:

Noel said...

They say all it takes is 3 x to make something a habit. So, only 2 more nights of getting him to sleep at 9:15 and you've got it!

Emily said...

Hey Kelly, you are not the worst mother in the world, I forgot to buckle Braden in when he was a newborn but I didn't discover it until I got home and I was horrified! And hate to admit it but I have done it since they've gotten older and thankfully Braden tells me if I forgot his "buckle" and Addie's too!

Emily said...

I just checked out the new photo albums and all I have to say is he is always smiling, its so so cute, he's even smiling in his sleep. He must be the happiest baby, you guys are great parents! Don't worry too much about his sleep habits, he's doing great and if you can move his big chunk to 12:30 to 7am that would be perfect, you can even do his bath later maybe 10 or 11pm to start the winding down process. But no matter what he'll fall into his own schedule with some prodding from you guys to make it work for everyone!!!