Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Saved!

It’s been a few months since I last posted about Jack, so I thought I’d get back into the habit of sharing my perspectives on how the little lad is growing up. As he approaches his 2nd birthday, he's developed into a very spirited child, full of energy and laughter, all mixed in with the occasional tantrum. Accomplishments that stick in my mid the most include:

Feeding Shergar (commanding her to “sit” and “stay” while he loads food into her bowl, then shouting “go” to commence eating)

Playing “Saved” – in which he kicks the soccer ball towards me, while I attempt to catch or deflect it away from breakables. He’s now at a point at which he can kick the ball over the sofa and into the kitchen.

Following along with bedtime stories, correctly filling in the missing words without pausing.

Running around the grocery store to “find” Daddy among the aisles.

Trying to hug and kiss Shergar, much to her puzzlement.

Counting out loud, especially as he walks down the stairs.

Shouting "hooooommmme" when our car pulls into the garage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your citizenship
You all look so well
Jack looked like he enjoyed his birthday
I have been looking out for you on skype
Joe has uploaded more stuff on you tube
Www.youtube/joeythemartin
Spk sn take care
Bevxxxxx