Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 36... and Counting

Just a quick update from us tonight. Today I hit Week 36. That means one more week until I'm full-term and four more weeks until my due date. The appointment I had yesterday went very well. The baby's heartbeat was normal as was the level of amniotic fluid. The baby's activity level has remained very vigorous (which is a wonderful relief!). I couldn't see much in the ultrasound, but the technician told me that the white stripes on the monitor (of which I could see about a dozen) represented hair on the back of the baby's head. Ahhh!

I have another appointment on Thursday and will provide an update then if anything exciting comes from it. For now, here are a few pictures of my 36 week belly. Note my trusty hound next to me, looking regal as always (and secretly hoping I'll let her into the baby's room to chew the delightful-looking plush toys that are waiting in the crib).


1 comment:

Christine said...

Kelly, you look fantastic!!!! Pregnancy really agrees with you. :)